Ask me anything

Submit

Maybe it is just me, but almost every woman I meet bring the same questions to my mind. Does she spank? How hard does she spank? Is she ever on the receiving end of a good tanning?

I am interested in hearing from anyone out there who spanks or gets spanked. Would be interested in hearing thoughts from both men and women. Obviously I am referring to discussions about adult consensual spankings.

Drop me a line or send me a pic that you would like to see used on the blog.
boy4aunt:

Aunt Vera’s hairbrush hurts so much. She lays it on cruelly, hard and deliberate strokes until you are pleading for her to stop.

boy4aunt:

Aunt Vera’s hairbrush hurts so much. She lays it on cruelly, hard and deliberate strokes until you are pleading for her to stop.

(via boy4aunt-deactivated20121128)

1 year ago
26 notes
All I can say is wow…she is really tanning that ass using nothing but her hand.

All I can say is wow…she is really tanning that ass using nothing but her hand.

(Source: spankym41)

1 year ago
12 notes

wannabespankee asked: I'm a middle-aged male who has long-standing fantasies about being spanked by a woman (sometimes a man, about 80/20), but no experience in R/L. Still working on that. I've only recently joined Tumblr, so I haven't built up a blog yet, but check out my other blogs at blogspot, starting with bruisedbottomguy which is at blogspotDOTcom.

I have seen your work on the bruisedbottomguy site. Like you I want to have a woman to tan my ass about 80% of the time. However, I do not fantasize about a man spanking me. The other 20% of the time I want to spank a woman to tears. Besides, I think it can be good thing for spankers to take an occasional trip over someone else’s knee from time to time.

1 year ago
2 notes
schoolmistresslover:

You are going to get spanked with the hairbrush

schoolmistresslover:

You are going to get spanked with the hairbrush

(via schoolmistresslover-deactivated)

1 year ago
13 notes
That is a scary looking paddle.

That is a scary looking paddle.

(via boy4aunt-deactivated20121128)

1 year ago
30 notes
She looks like she can spank, would love to have her prove it.

She looks like she can spank, would love to have her prove it.

(via schoolmistresslover-deactivated)

1 year ago
16 notes

otk4us asked: I am a switch, but love going over the lap of a mature dominant Lady. I especially like going over the lap of a full figured woman with nice thick bare thighs and beautiful large arms that obviously can handle a naughty boy. BBW ladies make wonderful effective spankers, and can make a naughty man turn into a very naughty bawling sniveling little boy. I have some pics, if you would like I can send some of them, but not how to do that. Dave

Hi Dave,

I agree with you about BBW women being very effective spankers. I  think they spank harder than a thinner woman. I would love to see any pictures that you want to send me. I should now have a working submit button now. Try to send them that way and let me know if that doesn’t work.

I always enjoy hearing that someone is checking out my post.

1 year ago
2 notes